- Login or Register with Malmesbury.com. Only If you are a registered member can you edit your details.
- Click on the 'Your Pages' link or 'Add a Directory Listing' in the 'User Menu'
- At the top of the Web Listing page you will see a button called "Change category", click on that button, and a drop down menu will display a list of master directory names. Select the name you feel is appropriate for you business. Now select the sub category, that is more relevant to you business, and click on it.
A good example on how this process works is, if I was setting up a new clothes shop I would do the following:
- Select the change category button.
- In the master category list, select shops.
- In the sub category list, select clothes shops.
You have now selected the appropriate category for your business. Please continue reading on how to successfully enter you business details in the remaining sections.
- Enter the name of your business, in the name section.
- Enter a description of your business, or any other information you feel is appropriate, in the Description Section.
- Enter the address and contact details for your business.
- Enter an e-mail address for you business - this is very important as the contact for will direct enquiries to this
- Enter a website address for your business, but please put the full URL address to avoid any broken web links.